Using Epsom from HARRISHART
Epsom Salt for Roses:
Would you like huge, healthy roses? It's simple -
* 1 Tablespoon of Epsom Salt about 2 inches from the base of the roses.
Non-Flowering Houseplant Fertilizer:
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 tablespoon Epsom salts
* 1/2 tsp saltpetre
* 1 gallon of water
* Use once a month
* 2 cups Epsom salts
* 3 tablespoons baking powder
* To use with a hose sprayer, mix with enough water to equal 1 quart total volume and pour into the sprayer container.
* Covers around 1,500 sq ft
* Epsom Salt (teaspoon) around tomato plants to green up the foliage.
Epsom salt baths:
* Use around one to two cups per bath; you can start with a little as a tablespoon.
* Dissolve the salts in hot water first and then fill the bath to a comfortable level and as hot as you can manage.
* Vary water temperature and amount of Epsom salts until you find a ‘blend' that's suits you.
* Epsom salts baths are very calming for most people and most effective just before going to bed.
* A 20 to 25 minute soak will generally suit.
* If a dry clear-white powder develops just rinse it off it is annoying or irritating.
* If your skin is too dry, use moisturiser.
* Swallowing the water will almost certainly result in a ‘runny tummy!!'
* One cup to a bowl of water
* Soak feet for around 30 minutes